View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 10:27 AM   #45
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default Yep - with a qualifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
Just admit it.

I am your favourite writer. The #1 in everything. Would have champed this league AGAIN had Frank not rolled over and played dead. My last victory was because I forced Blue Bayou to edit his own verse while votes were ongoing and get himself disqualified.

I’m the best, topical or text battle. Pics. Audio. Trolling. I do it all, better than anyone.
Of course dude.
Course Lars.

That said, you still NOT QUITE at Uni/Witty/Me/Bags troll-level yet.

You tend to get excited and not subtle enough (cept for BA mmm 10/10)

In other words, notice how Uni got me.
Bags got Barc...better than ANYONE HAS FUCKING EVER (unless barc is the deepest troll faking a meltdown you know what @Barcotic full tag and to thread if u want #1 over Lars) LMAO see how funny lars

anyway uni got me good mmlp got me
bags got barc WITTY FUCKED HIS MENTOR SOULE right in the eye socket here NOT U lolllllllll
And I helped. With you. yeah
Adverse loasd up thaaaat refill on Anti-Depressents for u soule BE SURE TO SHARE WITH ROCK WHO GOT SMOKED BYE FUCKING POSSUM CEREAL
*lars gets last word here adn that LINK WOULD BE GREAT BUD its right in this forum*

shall i continue before work lars?
shall

i

fucking

continue

for real readers

deadman
aero
bags
diode

its not sexual its semantics and wording.