Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Movie. I've never written a TV series. Not sure I'm interested in staying in the same box over multiple seasons? Maybe in the future.

And for anyone on here who thinks what we do is a waste of time, trust me, it's not. This is a great springboard into other forms of writing and art. I know @NYCSPITZ is following a similar path as my own. Look at all the stuff @Answer does. It all stems from posting rhymes on message boards. Keep at it. I would love to see other talented writers on here succeed and make money elsewhere. BS trolling aside, guys... there's so much talent here. We all know who the diamonds in the rough are... And I've been in the world of movies for awhile now and a lot of these screenwriters I work with would get EATEN ALIVE by the premier writers on here. I'm talking @dead man @sral @Dominate @NYCSPITZ @Answer, on and on... They can't hang. And we have the extra burden of making shit RHYME...

Anyway, keep pushing. There's an entire world out there waiting for us to take over... LFG.

I’m sick of teaching and thinking about a career change, so that’s a fun fantasy. I’m too slow of a writer to profit from it though even if I was good enough. Maybe I’d get faster with practice. I sincerely wish I’d invested more in topical writing back when it was at its peak.