Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
I won't run anything because I need to be prepared to leave at the drop of a hat whenever this is over (no idea on the timeline). I was lucky enough to get a script pushed into pre-production BECAUSE of the strike though, as one of the directors of the TV show S.W.A.T. got freed up when it was canceled, and I had previously optioned a script to them. I also have another film in post-production that was filmed in Germany... If any of you like my topicals you'll love this one lol. I may send the info out to a select few I trust on here when it comes out later this year as it will be on Amazon Prime, Hulu, and hopefully Netflix. I'm thinking guys like @Adverse, @dead man, etc. Maybe yourself Dom if you're interested and can keep my info confidential.

But yeah, it's always good when you say you want to write. I'm a big fan. I'm always inspired by what you lunatics come up with... Producers actually ask me how I have so much content and write so quickly. I tell them, "You don't know where I've been..."

Yes man I’d be interested to watch it and ofc respect confidentiality. It’s a series or a movie? Congrats on it anyway.