View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 06:08 AM   #4
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
It’s an odd one for me because guys like Dominate, Neighbor and Cashius I knew of long before NC was a thing so in my head I don’t really consider them NC battlers. Same thing with the likes of Lefty, ALIEN and Hush etc.

Answer has been a monster here most recently, Zuch and Dave too for their parts… all guys I knew of pre-NC but have proven really dominant in text.

Topical wise here we’re quite lucky I guess in that a lot of the best chose to make this place home. There’s a long list of notable names to be honest, but @Certain was for sure always a favourite read of mine, I especially liked his Pig verse, @CopyPat is ridiculous with it as far as his schemes go, @deadman obviously but then you’ve the likes of @Vulgar who has amazing creativity to him. Again, they’re all guys I knew of pre-NC in truth so I don’t really consider them NC heads in my mind but since they’ve been here forever I guess that’s just nostalgia talking, plenty probably do.
Alot of good names that I forgot about tbh. Def agree with you here Lars.

Answer is another one I forgot about aswell as Lefty.
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote