- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
@Lars is so unable to give up this textcee persona that he’s created over the last two decades that he’s willing to sit here all alone and endlessly argue with some obv psych patient. It’s both sad and hilarious.

Cool story bromiefaggot. Unfortunately for you I’ve got some time this weekend, so let’s keep this all the way reality based, shall we?

Truth is you’re a relic left behind from some glorified EZ board in 2002 called Da Underground, and I could count on 3 fingers the amount of people here that even remember that steaming pile of shit you called your homesite.

I’d still have a middle finger free to tell you to go fuck yourself with too, pussy.

The worst of it is you weren’t even considered the best there either. In all those years you were forever known just as Genocide’s sidebitch, and ended up following him here to ride his coattails. Am I lying or what? Try tell me I’m wrong faggot, I dare you. This was wayyyy prior to Badweather befriending Geno, too. You were basically Pre-Dad before Seadad was a thing ahahahahahhaa

You’ve never had ANYTHING you could even remotely pass off as a personality the entire time you’ve been here bitch. You’re a Genocide stan, just a wannabe seeking acceptance amongst his peer. I can’t even pluralise peer because there was literally nobody else from that godforsaken piece of shit board even half notable. You’re pathetic. At best you were a reasonably sized fish in a moderately shallow pool without any depth and once you reached deeper waters you were exposed in the fact you could no longer swim with the big sharks. You’re a fucking talentless hack. A perennially inept try-hard. A first round exit in every tourney ever. Final seeding guaranteed. Won’t be showing on time, always needing an extension, backs out when he sees his opponent drop and knows he has no chance so decides to no-show rather than embarrass himself because you are ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DIABOLICAL IN EVERY IMAGINABLE CATEGORY YOUR TINY FUCKING MIND COULD COMPREHEND BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You’re a BITCH, Mike. An afterthought. A past his prime by a decade+ forgotten about faggot here off sepia toned memories and AIM keystyles with Genocide where he lied like you were decent. Real talk. You weren’t good then and you aren’t now. Get the fuck used to it. You’re not respected as a writer, you’ve done nothing of significance here or otherwise in over twenty fucking YEARS. You’ve forever been bottom tier fodder used to throw against potential no shows each week to keep the rest of the matchups interesting. I used you. Threw you to lowest fucking ranked idiot I had signed in each week to save wasting a decent verse on an otherwise garbage opponent AND LOOK AT YOUR RECORD LOOOOOOOOL MOTHERFUCKER YOU’VE BEEN ABSOLUTELY TROUNCED BY EVERYONE WITH AN IOTA OF TALENT AT BASIC RHYMING AND A CADENCE. DA UNDERGROUND? YOUVE BEEN BURIED BY EVERY LOWER MID TIER STORYTELLING POETIC PUSSY TO EVER PASS THROUGH NETCEES LOOOOOOOOLLLL

DONT YOU EVER TRY TO TALK LIKE I AINT KNOW YOU BITCH

THIS IS ALL 100% TRUE FACTS ALSO. YOU FUCKING SUCK BRUH. REAL ONES KNOW.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU EVEN STILL HERE FOR DIPSHIT??? GENUINE QUESTION. YOU DONT COMPETE, YOUVE PROVEN YOU CANT COUNTLESS TIMES YOU UNIMAGINATIVE CANT GET WITH THE TIMES AND EVOLVE HIS BASIC PRIMORDIAL STYLE GENERIC FUCKWIT. YOU DONT MOD NOTHING. IN FACT YOUR SOLITARY ACCOMPLISHMENT YOU HAVE HERE WAS FROM SOME SHORT LIVED WRITING CHALLENGE LEAGUE, INCORRECTLY LABELLED AS A TOURNEY BY THIS FUCKING MORON TOO I MIGHT ADD, AND IN IT YOUR “BIGGEST STRENGTH” WAS LEGIT LISTED AS “IS ORGANISING THE TOURNAMENT”

ROFLZZZZ ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW YOU CATEGORICAL FUCKING MORON BRAINDEAD PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT??? GET THE ENTIRE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE YOU OLE BITCHASS EZ BOARD RUNNER UP FAGGOT. YOURE AN EMBARASSEMENT.

PROLLY WHY GENO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU THESE DAYS TOO

GO FUCK YOURSELF PUSSY

ROFLZZZZ
sral is offline   Reply With Quote