- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation LMAO DAMN, I REALLY FUCKED PHARAOHS BRAIN UP ALL THOSE MONTHS BACK HUH?

I admit, I found it mildly amusing at first antagonising him. I thought he was just big mad I called his voting out in the AOWL for not having the intelligence to comprehend a dual rhyme scheme. He fired off a long winded rant about it to me via PM, I LOL’d and thought that it.

Since then he’s been on a spiralling descent into wall posting faggotry, throwing my name into every post like it adds some credence to his babbling nonsense, then I see him today with his own CNN Reddit News thread and it’s just back to back Pharoah accounts disagreeing with each other about LGBTQFaggot+ news stories. His mind is gone at this point. It’s actually painful to see.

I think it’s for the best if we just agree, collectively, to ban him from competing here for the foreseeable future in view of his own mental health and well being. It’s for the best. We would be helping one of our own by not enabling him anymore. The guy needs help for real.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote