View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 05:09 AM   #5
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Yoo..

It's on, dude is soft, it's funny how you portray yourself as - to be Big Dog.
I mean you picked an avatar of Jada, nice... Although it's one looking like a fruity Islam.
You soft, never anybody trusted, 4 clout would prolly like to suck dick
Cus his name'll clue you in on who he is.. middle of it you see the 'truth in plain sight''.. just a 'fuck wit.'
Tate status I straight book-in Bugattis, but bring ya whole gang through I'm str8 cooking ya posse.
Fuck around til you is a body, when they Find Undead like 'Rick when he's looking for Zombies'.
If we was really in the ring?.. I would be lendin him his ass, I'm clever and I'm fast.
You'd have to sell, cus you u couldn't be 'saved by the bell' even if you were a member of the cast.
You got no game like in ball, 'Simmons'. And it's clear you get false digits.. from all bitches...
It's like watching 'Mutumbo block shits all day' how you 'hear Undenied!'... In DMs by all women.
If you Unfuckwitable I'm a man that's insufferable. When tearing him up it's so bad, but I love it though.
I'm Barely uncomfortable, but if you 'cant be touched' consider me top shelf, while your quality is 'free front counter stand' for the customers.

Gl
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.