View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 07:13 PM   #33
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default DO NOT TRY TO TROLL OR FUCK W/ HOUSE OF LEAVES: tryhard is roasted (then i get friendly)

He says:
When did you find the time to mimic the Islamic Taliban?

You know, when you do EXACLTY what they do

1) Promise children they are under a cradle-to-grave supervision in order to determine eternal consequences

2) Polluting the underdeveloped and unprepared minds of children with vague mutterings of an eternity of torment for ingratitude

Yes, hanging your head in shame is way overdue

My reply:
Excuse me?

He says:
Read it again, I made sure to only use English so you'll get there kid. Oh, and there is no excuse for those who mimic the Islamic Taliban in the 2 ways I CLEARLY explained

My roast retort:
Perhaps you’ve mixed me up w/ someone else. I, like you, am an atheist. The difference between us would be I only lecture people who deserve it, and I am not a lame try-hard when it comes to attempts at satire and garnering reactions. In what ways am I like the Taliban? Be specific “kid”\

Congrats, after you said 'excuse me' I knew you were atheist. Now its time to level up.

See quotes by H.L Mencken "The way to deal with superstition...."

Then see quote by Hitchens "Im not so much atheist as I am anti-theist......"

I was going with the odds, turns out you do not mimic the Taliban. Going with the odds doesnt always work, like today my pocket Aces lost to Ace, 4 of spades when he went runner-runner for the flush
@Blas

Yeah. Atheist is a simplified term. I’d call myself ardently non-religious. I own a couple Hitch books (beyond simple YouTube!).

Huge poker fan here. Both holdem and omaha high. Sick beat brah! We got off on the wrong foot I feel, but we have two big things in common already I suppose. I guess my advice to you would be don’t try so hard. And my question would be what about my post here made you think I was religious?

Good luck and here’s to running well and a +EV

Nothing about your post makes you religious. I'm not trying to hard to be an a-hole, I'm just good at it sometimes. I'm a lot like Hitchens, just not as much of a sweetheart as he was

Sportsbetting dot ag - regardless of state law, you can deposit and play.

Cash out comes in Canadian funds if you get a check so your bank will charge you $5 to convert it to our dollar. Stack up $1500 in winnings and you can do wire transfer.

They charge for deposits and withdrawals though. The big boys like Draft Kings do not, but sometimes they cannot determine my location because of my satellite internet so I just dont deal with them
@Blue
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote