View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 02:42 PM   #90
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod View Post
^I feel like you're even weirder here than on RB.. I can appreciate that though. Every generation deserves someone to hate as a joint collective, it's tradition.
Im semi/trolly satire quick roasting people on 5-9 lines
with fairly decent rhymes

since you think thats so fucking weird on a text site with an active sinacog and active battle league?

i guess taht's why i'll just say i'm on another type of level with Lars and a few others who are willing to diversify and try to provide something different or fun for the "Reader"

you can't even absorb the fact that sinacog's bars are not always 2-line Exact setup/Punch tradit. battle barz..

you can't absorb the fact that my Ropes cover of Wise on OM's take is decent classic audio hip hop...
keep clinging to that 12 yr old Celph track and your decent 10-12's
obviously you're a goat who went far and continues a few W's in the boring league.

Zelph if you delete this post you will be annhilated.