View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 01:45 PM   #12
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

Slime u out when you agitate a Snake, We torture him to local news indicate a break
They find you in the Waters! Parasites Inside Bayou, it look like a Contaminated Lake//
Hacked his location, I'm good with the trace! It's gruesome what we do in the place
They couldn't identify him at first, Lack Of Oxygen confirmed he was Blue In The Face//
Never trust Blue, he why the loyalty stop! Bag on his head... cost a royalty drop
Bullets rip his Outfit, to bad the Stitches he need ain't from a Embroidery Shop//

vs

if i blow coverage, my receiver got behind me & did somethin to win
if your wife blows coverage, i put a condom on so she’s not touching my skin
what's that discharge leaking from her puss?! no way that sad slit is pleasant
i'm more terrified of What's in the Box than Brad Pitt in Seven
you're facing certain death and it is hopeless
Jetsons Maid...when the Sweeper Comes Out your Chest is getting Opened
roll up with the Dummy & bust the clip
Scope on your Little Ones. they're in the 'thick of it now' like Honey I Shrunk The Kids
man this rapper's a dumb fuck
i'll take Dine-Out with a Couple Clicks even faster than GrubHub

awesome battle guys.. digging Dynamicz flow its pretty constant throughout.. Contaminated Lakes was cool and blue in the face had swag. BOTW. good misses over all I just mentioned the highlights. Blue came a notch up here with lines like GrubHub and se7en which are the standouts for me. I had the seven line in my notes but never could execute it. ultimately Blue had the better misses

got Blue