View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 11:35 AM   #40
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Feeding Drugs & Guns like I was 1 w/ Pun while you relax on your wax|"wack"trax
\lounge in the sun hav(ing) fun chewing your New pink bubble gum!
The trouble comes when i repeat the same rhyme again like i was a mumble-rapper-on-another Auto-tune -fumbling dudz!~ while you make a "homebrew" of 311's craftbeer full of yummy suds...
he tellz Blas that "Omaha" is more fun: due to tha high variance & "bingo" of novices
refilling pretending their credit card has one more promise left
but hey, what's wrong with whining about (tha) BadOdds;, Non descrIpt
when u describe the hand in play - On 'or Offscript fer the screenplay's troublesome,,,length4tha content. ?
god
whish i was. bent.
or aQuality OM Dropper like a man who is dead
...plus i'm riffing on gambling cardhouses when this one's falling apart as textcees stay up all friggen nite on a differentBrit timezoneRambling w/(socalled)Friendz
whereas this certainly called for firearms n illegal substances
the DEA's watching me that's why i speedily busted the pot odds when the dealr cut the-shit
.(after the turn&burn)[of Course]
dialouge my only recourse 'n 'i
prefer retail salesmanship when the profit margin is larger than a wholesale bulk price from wise's treefort
when i Level Up and post cypher's it's like the Pen is Fun
for hiatus'd RustDogs who'd rather i not've said some stuff
that led them to believe their alchemy wasn't sufficient enough.
sinacog the possom erupts
ha. i laugh @the effort
your a_______ e_____ ? - has pesterd your questionabl BLIGHTS, which reed like a cadaver was forced to penetrate the skeleton\vampiric u should only msg me@nite!
when the sun is pink & orange i become tepid w/ veiled fright
HAIL the site of your chameleon king of mockJockery
second only to J's possible policies on the cypher where the valence of hal0's fragrance IS stopping me (let's b honest)
however,,
certain probability cloudz call for a dreary May - with a chance of speaking Clearly the habit weekly if we "?have to" beat-thm.

i'm mildly high. it's so worn off. ne'er shot a Gun in Mylife.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote