View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 07:52 AM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

well despite our limited interactions i would hope barc knows i can separate discussion/shit-talk keyz VS. actual Open Battles w/ writtens

so yeah that's how i've been rolling as we examine

quick ryno vote, as it's very late/early, and zelph does not care to see me pick apart the difference between audio & text on a contraction (or lack there-of) of it is vs. it's.

yeah these guys to me seem kinda similar!
Not tottally....but i just mean

the smooth wording
crisp punches that USUALLY hit nice
old-time goat/hof potential....i think barc certainly dropped his quality here of just...efficient sharpness
whereas Gamble, while still apprently warming up, certainly ain't talkin' out tha side 'his mouth with the GoatSchtick... i mean i can see clearly he's got the background and barz

IN A CLOSE ONE THAT I EDGE TO BARC
I just feel like his smoothness/efficiency lasted like 90-95% of the whole verse top to bottom

whereas gamble had a lotta heat (AND I LOVE HIS SLLIIIIGTHLY PLAYFUL TWIST ON A FEW PUNCHES WHERE HE'S BORED/ LAXIDASICALLY jabbing) lol.....and based on this 1 verse sample size I'd say he's a decent audio head, perhaps the ability to prolly spit either Fast Or Laggy...in OR out of pocket, etc,
as ryn0/hal0 likely are, along with whatever other classics I'm gushing about this week (blue/dy, etc)
~
buttt he just was like 80-90% haymaker efficiency as opposed to Barc's graded string-of-hits in the pure 90s realm

so yea
can't wait to see RustKnock #2 next week gamble

barc you're still a fucking lame generic pussy no w/ a few lame stretches
(tho very minimal here)...enjoy never diversifying vs. cats like me n AJ
Nice W (again, "smooth" bitch)

Thx both for drops & gl next wk
esp if i draw one of u on a zelph-set matchup after he
AGAIN cut the big votes down and got more production on my judging
~