View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 07:21 AM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

it was an epic one for the archives that got me flush&excited on a long vote with a lot of technical detail.

Dy may have seen the final feed of his verse around 425 AM USA ET.

I had BLUE with one of the greatest battle verses I've seen in a dozen years online. [admitted sportswriter bias, with of course some satire-play & critical nitpicks of his style/substance/execution].

VS. Dy's legendary attempt...he knows I like this heat but Blue did to him what he did to Rican last week...just brought v.o.t.w. that might not be touched for a couple months.
But neither will Dy's.

Felt that Dy's was more original, raw-er, more aggressive
however, blue just kept hitting 9-9.8 areas on at least 3-4X punches and I couldn't not call the close one.

This was all after the nice hype-intro I laid out, which set the stage well for the breakdown & for future voters enthusiasm.

Next.
There is no fucking next.
TRY TO TOP THIS BATTLE BEFORE THE LEAGUE FIZZLES... ANY2GUYS?
lol
~