View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 01:07 PM   #6
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao this faggots a mess, fatso got ham rolls on the back of his neck
looking like Triple H if the only tables he went thru were buffet ones at family events
that battle with Cred was a robbery. you lost it badly and got your ass beat
i still can’t tell whether thats a moose or the dead horse you were flogging last week
You’ve got no hands Spree. ur right arm don’t have a thumb to be swinging on shit
i’m in a limo w/ a bunch of 5’s, but for you its a stretch just closing ur hand into a fist
This one is Mr Jacuzzi’s vs. oozes jack shit in charisma and personality too
tagged you a moose since I said no body would ever be caught dead hanging with you
I don’t think animal cruelty qualifies, but I guess you have me technically
so hey, here’s two fucking thumbs up.. just to prove I’m TWICE the man you’ll never be
looking like Sasquatch got a dad bod and shaved the fur up off its back
ur career prospects span from ‘loser faggot’ to ‘same thing 20 years on, only you now wear an orange hat’
come off it faggot, ur nearly 40. ur street cred been dead with that thumb missing too
so i’d call you a plastic gangster, but even all plastics have at least one single use

pussy