Thread: Just Know:
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 02:46 AM   #38
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default He's trying to Hiatus Rock, you dumb Rock @ing him while u ask for silence. [Zelph Deletes More NBL entertainment]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Yo Pharaoh, you need to chill bro... I know the site is not that active...but anyone spamming too much can hinder the site.
In how may ways are you wrong Rock?
Allow me to (attempt to) count them:

1- the site now IS active, thanks to ppl like un-chill pharaoh, and spree, and zelph, and lars, etc.

2- spamming which hinders the site has just been mollified. Is that word one step above your tier? Na it's not a hard word.
Yes, Zelph (here), Aero (in BA), and ME (on OM). [Why are you always writing so depressed all the time jesus,]

just cleaned pharaoh up a bit on the site in all 3 areas by about 50-70% efficiency SO

As I told Zuo as we depart
All 3 areas of the lime are kinda new and poppin now, at least w/ resepct to how thingz been the last half-year over the course of internet text sites..

Keep asking for EXT and stalling and whining in the checkin...
Cuz if ur doin that u betta not drop something PUSSY AND UN-EFFECTIVE AS HALF OF US EXPECt.

Bring the heat and this [my] (defensive persona) of your friendly jovial/jocular Pharaohs Army will respect you just a little bit more.
ALWAYS have pretty much 'til this uninformed post you just made.

GL all droppers.
nice stuff so far.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote