Thread: Just Know:
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 09:34 PM   #27
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Zen, Vulgar and Wise are three of the best I've seen in my years so I'll gladly accept that comparison even though they're all better writers than me.
They are not necessarily better writers than you.
Everything is subjective and style-preferenced for serious writers/emcees.

In other words, I could make a strong...eh...I could make a decent argument that YOU are more polished/technically smooth than ALL 3 its just...
(and no knock u might agree as u complimented them)..
They are just SLIGHTLY more versatile and "wild-curveball try n mindfuck the reader sometimes"...

Whereas u want that tight story with a plot and 1 or more good characters and really just hammer home a solid narrative with technicals.

Lol.
Christ, that post was probably about 35% House of Leaves persona.

I better have more caffiene and tch and tobacco maybe play some poker online instead of spamming keys that compete with the 2nd tier of writers here any fuckin day.

Lol..
Bye again Fox.

I only retorded because u are indeed usually NOT boring &,,,

perhaps my little "lazy" zinger on you about HOL's feedbacks inspired you to drop a really respectable quality vote on the old AOWL final that frankly thankly frank-left open, for such an occasion....

dull
seth
james
if pharaoh is "back" he'd be gay enough to want to eyeball the discord just to see what the fuck it's about besides his last 3 only visits....

but it's eitha way, as i outlined b4...

carry on, lovely lime~
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote