Thread: Am I the best?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 11:21 PM   #13
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Is he the best? I'll put him to the test. (In)3 minutes Off my Chest. {<sing-song that last multi}
Ahh
Crest. Toothpaste. Cred. Too late.
Slow newsday for yours truly.
Little outro for Kung's amusement, to show him that 8-12 is not gonna ruin'him!
Yes. Our recent discussions are obviously stupid, but I told Aero to keep it for the culture &the theory of music.
Multies? Let's all continue seriously abusing them, and bending the rhymes crucially.
Yes. See. Kung. I'M JUSTA SPAMMER\ NUICANCE
No talent. Useless.
I'm basically an 11-seed that made the final four - like?
-'CUSE did.
(u)gotta littl Eight here yet? - see-how-e.z.-it 'sz.
yep. ur the experienced geniuses
i'm a newschool spammer clearly envying or wanting to suck penises.
============================
Yep. Done here on the lime, for a lil' while.
CAN'T WAIT TO HOP ON DISCORD (this wknd) AND GET FUCKING GANGRAPED MENTALLY AND VERBALLY,,,,,
lol
AND I'LL BE SO INTOXICATED I WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF WITH PROPER FAR0 CLEVER RHETORIC.
one'a the best w/ it.
ever
i don't need 2 say; but kung keeps bragging; w/ questions; like this Thread-is...
Capture the essense.
Utilize your femiNinity & estrogen to craft fairy bars like emcee squared[2015]'n a.j. the menace.!!!!
(want another 25 sentence?)

lame faggot claims GOAT can't key 8 lol
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote