View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 01:00 AM   #7
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
I too, was there in the ERBL but was banned for saying the godforsaken N word.
(from mag)

I dropped my verse before fully reading the mag (&this sentence), Zelph.
Not that it matters what order but,
Just gonna say one thing brief on my recent "drop" of said word:

I have been textstyling online for 12-13 years. Written many hundreds of verses. It is the first time I've ever wrote it in a verse.
I've had many a "wiggas"...
This one indeed is the full N with the hard ending. It is a very powerful word. Negative of course.
One could argue ONE time in 13 years is STILL too many for someone who is not black, such as myself.
I joke and satire ALOT, as you may know, but I'm deadass on this explain:
What I will say is, CONTEXT. Very powerful word and I just felt in that line?: that a soft A, or "black ppl" just would not get the job done.
I judge/interact w/ ppl based on the content of their character, not color of skin...soooo...you don't have to like it but, it is part of the verse.
So... that's all I'm gonna say, unless someone really wants to get on a soapbox Vs. me about it.

Moving on,
@Zuo
WOULD YOU LIKE A BIT OF HELP ZELPH?
I AM BRAND NEW TO R.B. BUT THIS IS MY HOME-SITE SO,,,,
I could phone a friend who specializes in analyses.

*Incoming:
Due 1-2 Hours Max?