View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 03:16 AM   #48
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Where MaCe goes, Blue follows

Nah you hoe ass child...the lunch lady would say "MaCe is HIM, let him cook"...

Pharoah, I accept...but April im busy as hell. I could potentially drop a verse by 4/9. 4/9 due date? 12 bars total.

80-85? You do realize I was under multiple names on HF over the span then...my best verses were under different names - atleast looking back now. Who the fuck knows, art is subjective...

Lastly, because the last battle I primarily lost due to grammer Natzi's disliking "my style," I shall template mine according to the latest netcee-fashion...you hoe's.

Also, there needs to be a battle voting criteria. The current "method of voting" if you will, is lazy as fuck and disregards most of the writing elements which I was assuming would have survived to this date.

For instance:

1. Wordplay
2. Flow,
3. Personals,
4. Hard Hitting Punches

No vote will count unless all these aspects are considered and graded line by line. Just saying " i didn't like this, or that is corny, or so and so gets my vote" is lazy as fuck and disrespects the legacy of good text battling. I would have expected you fucking twerps to keep this alive, but you failed this......which is partially why this shit is dying here. There's not context-grading of actual verses. It is doggith-shittith and boring.

Hell, if you both want, you can pick a beat and we can write our verses to it to let the voters play as they read through to judge flow...

I accept. Again, I will need some time as I do have a very busy month.

Last edited by MaCe; 04-02-2023 at 03:18 AM.
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote