Thread: psychobabble
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 07:30 AM   #18
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Loved it...particularly the first 3/4ths...

Thought the end kind of "devolved" a bit into a keystyle about how you can nab young girls and a few flexes...

Whereas the majority/meat of the piece was cleverly done I thought, arguably loosely topicalizing my own life, particularly at the time this was written...so I RELATED to it (how could I not, ffs lol)...and was thoroughly ENTERTAINED by most of it...which is WHY I read & write.
I like reading "real" NYC verses...and I felt that this one fit that bill, regardless of the lazier ending.

***Certainly could be a generic psychobabble verse about any random dude who thinks he's smarter than he is...but I'm just telling you that I related, esp. after our brief conversations/interactions during that year...

SHOW for aowl...thanks, take care
Your 1-2 bar due tonight
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote