View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 08:57 PM   #15
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

***OKayy,,

ANd, I swear, this is NOT from rapping-fatigue, or "reading-eyeball" fatigue...well maybe a little... no more than 10%

But, I thought Bobby D's first (let's go down & check) ....

When did this drunk bum make a life of this living...
"Blows like piss" ... not just for a DUI but feedback from the cops who didnt try to resist him

Fagture let's be clear we was never "friends" lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
my man, only way to settle this is 16 bars

I rock presteen on the beat, I'm the bigger the splendor..
You drop 16 with no heat like a cigarette vendor
Fracture, racist cracker reins as forgetful flabby and fray...
An Alcoholic n' 6 Dick's in the ass, as he wakes..
tripple double no. shots to remind him that he's actually gay
His first words "of daddy love me!" belligerent...
But no man could love he, son is ugly, donning buck teeth, not even jay z could give a 50 cent
To the sky with ya kid, ima king don't make me taunt ya
Only time you catching a body, is when u try swings with ya baby daughter
I got nothing to lose, it's a badge no high skill can jab me
But you rocking HOEtel a manager, like your face fits the title EXACTLY
Plus your raps were always lumped as crazy soft
I pull the sheet over my victims, you do it to beds with cum as a daily job
Only time I'd ever lie...there's no answering back
As only an oxymoron would say Fractures can't crack
I'll drop here, leave you lonely and ALL at a lonesome end
Especially he don't pepsi and we all know now Cokes his only friend
Wait that's Kung I'm not baggin on, he's the one with the jokes again
You're just the tag along except Aloes phorce not here to help you win
/\

Think this part is fire... loved the swing wordplay.. @Bobby D it appears I "bit" a "capped" "Exactly.": in my most recent audio track... it MAY have been subconsciously (as I see this is '21...there is also a (bit smaller) chance it was coincidental...as it fit in properly with a string of 4-5 other rhymes I'd done for writing the line,, at the time...with the "soft a & hard e (y)" vowel sound 2syllables... right? Nice...
But, I don't wanna h8 or sound too harsh (or Maybe I do?)....after that I think the verse really falls off (not QUITE) off a cliff..but close...with some old/boring rhymes, hard/or bad/or lazy near rhymes, "freestylie" type execution and writing (unliiiike the above quoted section that I like.)...

Whereas your opponent @kungfugrip (and i don't know if he or @Fracture wrote it)...
HE DIDNT HAVE TO SAY IT THAT IT WAS A CHORE TO GET THRU BOBBY'S VERSE...
Despite the fire start, the middle and finale were rough FOR Bobby....and, he, kung or Frac, did end up saying it, and writing a verrry simple (but safe...and well executed (I thought FOR the most part....)verse ...he had (for the reader) even more "really do" "friggedy froo" "mockery" from fracOrkung here....which is one of my only knocks on an other wise safe/simple verse?

================================
SO
It's opening fire... and then a chore.....vs... a safe but very respectabe/nice knock/clapback at the opponent.... (albeit a diff. length? by far)....

V Frac/kung by a hair... ONLY because
I'm judging whole verses!!!!!!!!

(IF I go by Italicized quoted section Bobby would take!)

**next.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 03-06-2023 at 09:07 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote