View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 01:11 PM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
respect do the dew
Just based on setting this matchup, what came out already is 75+ lines of (more) new pharaoh netcees-centric, meta, feedback satire critique...which appears to be over half of my material these days...

Cereal this was set up w/ no rules cuz of the possibility of this happening...
As it's VERY early since the match was set, I could certainly "attempt" another 25 or SO lines of a "more traditional" "relate2tha pic" "perhaps a story and/or characters" in a SECOND quick drop (secondary option for the topical)

IF that second drop happened I'd be right about 100 LINES
I guestimated 20-36 before your mere check-in presence inspired my satire.

I don't expect you to match that much if you don't want...the length u choose it the length u want...but, you could post twice too (if quick before voting)...remember no rulez...(to make it fair)...

So, this is just what comes out. SKIM IT/USE IT IDC..

***perhaps attempt at more traditional&shorter verse soon...thx...this is for the sport, as we know... hope u don't mind a few sexuality disses... nothing personal just trying to entertain, in my shallow low-brow fashion...as u can see, IF you wish u can write to tha pic or if u want insult me/your opponent, or whoever since I cheated w/ that kinda shit***

NO DUE date 4 u...since I've written far more than I expected and may drop a second.

Enough of the CARD, here's something to start:
(thx again lars)
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote