View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 08:14 PM   #18
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Frank
Late week XI or Early week X No-Show Feedback:
(Will edit in 1 at a time as I go)
@symetrik
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152592
Looks to me like a key--but fairly quality key, from a vet...
Creative monster-themed rhymes/phrases early...
THIS VERSE MAY BE DEEPER THAN I'M GIVING IT CREDIT?*
Should I know the "Sully" reference, or is it just a random name?
Is this verse subtly directed towards your opponent Blue as the main audience (but I'm/&other readerz unaware?)?
Either way...creative phonetics and caps/dialogue/schemes, etc...esp. if was a "rush-job specialty", nothin wrong with that...easy W for the NS...IF Blue tried this week you'd prolly have to bring even stronger though, no lies, though this was nice enough.
keep writin~
===================

@Scar
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152594
You'll show no matter what Frank gives you for a topic, especially if I peep your drop here!, lol. This is a writing labor camp. Let's take a quick look:
-Thought it was a high quality, creative drop. Your specialty some good quick dialogue, particularly towards the end.
Thought the rhyme schemes were creative and continued with a decent flow, and you told a story at the same time...
I'm admittedly not going to get into the "timeline" details how you jumped from years future to past, etc...It's getting late and I'm a little weary...
But it was an entertaining read and, to me, a NICE length...not too short for a lazy give-up, but also not a tremendous chore for the reader to get to the end...sweet spot, the porridge was just right.
Hope u stick around, maybe get a quote to work with and
=================****

@Bladed Thesis
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152604
Thought you created a pretty damn tight, short/sweet pop song (the likes of Dope Girl--yet more advanced)...(the likes of half of mine a couple weeks ago on a no-show--yet prolly a bit deeper)...lol, so really I thought it was sweet&simple that's where you wanted to go w/ da pic...
I must say I did not like the "wee nut" phrase but all the otha rhymes & flow thought was tite...
Aight, nice.. Hope u drop again next week even if half-ass just to drop cuz those r still good
...***not sayin it's a pop song purely, per say...just saying it wasn't old medieval style cuz it was a cocoa cake pic vs. the previous week...
Anyway, don't "dessert" us... Good werk.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-25-2023 at 12:37 AM.