View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 06:31 PM   #8
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

I never felt this confused trying to read a verse. I think PA was trying to me to much background. I like to read a verse and let me fill in the gaps or research what your saying myself. I felt it was distracting at best, maybe its my ADHD..I don't know. Odd parenthesis, dashes, bold text and quotes galore..ugh...just to much for me to delve in and just enjoy the verse. As for Halo, the brother came out swinging with battle cat spartan vibes, he might as well said, "This is Sparta!!!" Lol! Then he hit us with this quotable,
"He couldn't decipher my pages in the higher chambers
as the walls tighten you submit to the lion tamers"
Fire!!! But are you stating that PA is a Lion? Then what would that make you? hmmm.
The rhymes are on point but does PA have spaceships? Ugh...I'm so confused again...But he hits us with another quotable,
"As i glade threw aqueducts staring at strangers eating wild plants"
If y'all don't feel this one you need to delve in deeper.
On continuing to read...ugh...parenthesis too...blah..I believe the reader either gets it or not...because that separates the reader from the journey when you force that educational text book curveball (not feeling it). Those bracket cause a racket! PA's verse was good but crazy distracting. I can't break down all of Halo's verse but I enjoyed the ride much more and he placed me in Egypt and desert with Pharaoh. Vote Halo.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz