Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
I got to bow out here guys and gals, and announce my official retirement. For good this time (sup Brady). I got another script optioned pending rewrites and obviously I need to focus on that. I get too obsessed with this shit and it throws me off my path. I'm gonna succeed with this movie stuff (even more than I already have) Watch and see.

I'll be deactivating my account after this post as well to avoid any temptation on my end to come back.

EDIT: I have no idea how to deactivate lol. Maybe a Mod can help me out here.

Apologies to my upcoming opponents. @Diablo @Pharaohs Army @Soule @Cereal @Master Rock etc Have at 'er with the no show wins fellas.

Shouts to the people who kept me inspired on here as well @dead man @sral @Adverse @Scar @NYCSPITZ @MMLP @Frank @Blue Bayou @Answer

There are others but those are the main ones. A pleasure, fellas.

I wish you all success and hope to see you down the line in some other form of writing.

Take care.
wish you nothing but success. you're a monumental talent and a decent guy to boot.

keep in touch if you're able

later on, @Universe