View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 09:07 PM   #23
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
AI is going to take a lot of jobs, literally coded an entire website with chatgpt, if I forget how to do something, I can just say give me the code for so and so.
Set me up a decent website pro bono...with all the name/rights and content for me... Nothing fancy just a site for political/sports/news/debates articles...just a list of links with article titles and standard text articles.... But if you make it nice and user-friendly and good-looking in exchange I will
CONSIDER your AI/Prompt Verses in AOWL competitions... IF you edit them a decent amount.

Deal?

Lemme know bud, and if you agree you can PM me if u want to.. about "name", specifics... In the LOTTERY'S "off chance" it ever becomes readable for viewers, the tip is 5% Ad revenue for YOU... if I sell out for internet clicks in the future, i.e. if it's done well and searchable and popular & I don't quit early on & u shoot a tiny maintenance/updates,,,

Haha... just consider it, Eviction... or Decline.. & throw some original multies together if u wanna be judged.
GL and lemme know
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote