View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 08:53 PM   #33
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
I got to bow out here guys and gals, and announce my official retirement. For good this time (sup Brady). I got another script optioned pending rewrites and obviously I need to focus on that. I get too obsessed with this shit and it throws me off my path. I'm gonna succeed with this movie stuff (even more than I already have) Watch and see.

I'll be deactivating my account after this post as well to avoid any temptation on my end to come back.

EDIT: I have no idea how to deactivate lol. Maybe a Mod can help me out here.

Apologies to my upcoming opponents. @Diablo @Pharaohs Army @Soule @Cereal @Master Rock etc Have at 'er with the no show wins fellas.

Shouts to the people who kept me inspired on here as well @dead man @sral @Adverse @Scar @NYCSPITZ @MMLP @Frank @Blue Bayou @Answer

There are others but those are the main ones. A pleasure, fellas.

I wish you all success and hope to see you down the line in some other form of writing.

Take care.
Good riddance wack fagit