View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 07:26 PM   #31
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
I got to bow out here guys and gals, and announce my official retirement. For good this time (sup Brady). I got another script optioned pending rewrites and obviously I need to focus on that. I get too obsessed with this shit and it throws me off my path. I'm gonna succeed with this movie stuff (even more than I already have) Watch and see.

I'll be deactivating my account after this post as well to avoid any temptation on my end to come back.

EDIT: I have no idea how to deactivate lol. Maybe a Mod can help me out here.

Apologies to my upcoming opponents. @Diablo @Pharaohs Army @Soule @Cereal @Master Rock etc Have at 'er with the no show wins fellas.

Shouts to the people who kept me inspired on here as well @dead man @sral @Adverse @Scar @NYCSPITZ @MMLP @Frank @Blue Bayou @Answer

There are others but those are the main ones. A pleasure, fellas.

I wish you all success and hope to see you down the line in some other form of writing.

Take care.
Just curious, what kind of genre are your scripts?
Or do you have different kinds depending on the project?

FYI, I was able to stay away for almost 2 years (2017-2018) without de-activating...
I'd suggest you keep your account alive just in case down the road you want to drop a verse or a topical battle.

But, up to you.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-02-2023 at 12:39 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote