View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 07:22 PM   #10
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
they've done experiments and have proven 2,000 atoms can exist in 2 places at once. You shouldn't expect it to be super logical to you because you don't live in that environment

If you were capable of living in space and a explosion happened right next to you, you wouldn't hear it because sound doesn't travel in a vacuum. That's not logical based on your experience as someone on earth. If you saw something explode, you'd expect it to make a sound.

a lot of newtonian physics is basically seeing something like a ball drop and coming up with a mathematical formula to represent the motion

since a lot of quantum physics is still undiscovered that kinda have to do the same thing, but completely backwards. They have to take the things they already know and just trust when the math is right, which creates theories, which they try to come up with experiments to prove those theories. They're accepted because they've been proven to work

That's like trying to come up with a formula for a ball dropping without ever having seen a ball drop, and then using that mathematic understanding prove that they can make the ball drop for the first time and fit that formula
Point taken..Thanks for contributing ITT.

Any quick synopsis on why imaginary numbers exist/work, for me?/us.

Edit:
The square root of a NEGATIVE number... is X"i"...meaning you're multiplying by a both POS & NEG at the same time and calling them the same? Just a quick blurb for me?..to help understand

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 01-28-2023 at 07:55 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote