View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 07:26 PM   #8
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenhal0 View Post
universe u got lucky you know eye won that ...and those assuming frank edited or god forbid written lyrics for me ///that was far from my best verse IMO ... (Universe respect for tieing in my past writtens in your verse last week that was dope at least you be watching ''respect the real'' )///00 frank last weeks vote count on my record was 3-1 universe u put 4-0 ...the fukkery abounds
we know he edited... because it literally says "edited". no one implied he wrote for you, but the implication (at least in my eyes) was "he tried to cut the verse down to non-DQable size to get the battle to go through" which was still dumb. you chose to DQ yourself, it wasn't 1 line over "oops my bad".