View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 05:19 PM   #126
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@Eviction
Provide links here, or proof that Frank fucked your record, and that you deserve an accomp. @Sharp is likely inactive. Just a guess.
@Inno settled me right up on record.
Inno my man, next time you're online can you settle up Eviction with 1 accomp and a fixed Record (IF he posts here and deserves it)...
Hope you & the fam r doing well Inno... if you get free time and are 2 Joints and a few drinks in, sign into Frank's forced labor AOWL and key a nice verse or even an abstract poem if ya want. Ha, GL & thanks in advance if you fix this guys record...
No matter what your opinions on him, whether Witty or all of the site hates him,...this ugly Mofo can text multis like shit at the wall, and some really stick! (SOME, @Witty... some. Obv you're one of the masters).

Just want this guy's record and accomp settled so he keys a few verses in a fucking text league where 3 people participate in 2023 as we do CPR on the life of text sites and activity.
do I need proof when everyone and the mod knows I champed last season of aowl? and my proof is I signed out before it istarted so should not accure no show losses