View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 01:13 PM   #40
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Universe
I understand I challenged you on exactly ONE (1) Long Multi this week, then humbly conceded to you that I stood corrected when Symetrik pronounced it with his helpful accent.

Is this perhaps a source of your animosity towards me?
I can handle a vote against me, no problem. But you seem to have made an ad hominem attack. It was a "war report" with rhymes, plain and simple... I've done plenty of 1st persons or self expressions in the past and decided to switch it up again...You really need to get control of your emotions your jealousy is showing or you just can't admit that you're better than most YET you hold everyone to YOUR standards? Lol. I actually tried this week buddy yet it was your most explosive hate-fest yet. I'm not too bothered...you seem to need some meds, or perhaps if I were to copy your 48-64 line multi style some time it would be a perfect 5/10 for effort.