View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 11:42 PM   #617
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

I've been solo leveling for a minute and acquired new abilities, and techniques, realer illusion to infuse in my rhyme schemes to trap you inside of a beat

even my alchemy has gotten better, my bullets are now the size of a tree:) do a drive by and everyone dies on your street, including you (AOE DAMAGE)

with the rare items I've collected. I can craft a weapon that will destroy all of your defensives, while you were bullshittin, i was underground, clearing dungeons, collecting riches

my gear gives me the buff i need to take your bitch with, lol, we can switch this to first-person shooter vision, i'll have your graphics card glitching, get caught lagging and i'm blasting your shit in

can't even loot this bastard's dead body because we are rapping, it's music

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 10-30-2022 at 11:44 PM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote