- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
@sral But you've been at it far longer than me, is my point. In fact, the first tournament I ever entered and won on urbanprowlers was because you kept bugging me to enter it lol. I just always focused on Open Mics.. and still do. No denying your resume though... and you have the ability to stay fresh, which is tough to do.

Frank is impressive as well... I think he dazzles people with his style that's why he wins. But once you see him week after week, it starts to become transparent what he's doing. He thinks of a creative ending bar that relates to the topic and literally builds out from there, maintaining the rhyme scheme with stretched words and logic. He can only operate within the confined space of the rhyme scheme that he chooses. His creativity literally stems from that. If he were ever forced to branch off, and you know, actually try to build a narrative, he would be lost. So, although technically impressive, he just doesn't know how to tell a story properly or in any effective manner. That's how you beat him. And I'll prove it when we finally do face off.

If I had battles against Lars and Frank, I'd be more worried about Lars because he can be unpredictable with what he will do. I KNOW what Frank is up to... and can counter that.

So decorated? Meh. Even boys scouts are decorated with badges. If I had been around as long as Lars and Frank their lists of accomplishments wouldn't be as long... because I'd own half of them.

Just my 2 cents. Cool thread.

TALK TO EM UNIIII
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote