Thread: PLAYOFFS CHAT
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 02:53 PM   #76
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Gonna be giving up modding the league. Hate to do this so close to the end game but I just don’t have the heart to see it through, been going through a lot lately. Was hoping someone could step up and take the reigns, preferably somebody not actively competing
@Candy @Master Rock @Universe @Adonis @Inno any takers?
Two weeks left. And all you have to do is set three more match ups. Someone else can write the mag. Hell we can have nyc ramble into the camera of his phone for twenty minutes again. That wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

Obv if you have some type of family or personal emergency that comes first but if not you’re just gonna prove Frank right and that will only add to his ego. Is that the world you want to live in ?