Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Nice battle guys. Props on having the only real battle this round haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaD View Post
Is Resin actually showing or what?

SQU SQU SQU SQU

Playoffs supposed to be elite, I’m surprised this shook clown has lasted
Even his best quips read like vet trips - every put down is tragic
Solid
Get took out with the magic; my circle have him crying in despair
Deathly hallows 2: when we reach for Draco’s Wand flying through the air
its OK. Seen the Draco wp before. With the Wand flip it’s alright (I’m sure Wand name flips are done but I haven’t seen one personally).
With some original content he could go far. It’s an incredible dream
But he’s the Alex Jones of rapping clones - all his texts already been seen
OK current event line here
Writing a verse gives me a thirst - hit 7-11 then back to disgracing these neeks
This tasteless geek only came out with a Big Gulp when he saw who he was facing this week
@Blue Bayou did this wp already, because of course he did. You know that South Park episode with “Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!”? It’s the equivalent of that with wordplays lol. HOWEVER, I liked how you flipped it better - the punch still hits to me. What’s a neek though?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Wanderer's Verse

Beat User but copied his flair.. u two make an adorable pair
Got lucky taking his scalp.. all u ever wanted was a lock of his hair
I didn’t like this that much on first read but it’s grown on me bc getting a lock of hair would be like a bad scalping job actually. This was cool, and set up/worded well
& ya final odds - 1 in 20 million..? but we still fuckin’ get our thrills in
That ozzy heavyweight squeezed the life outta u worse than a hug from Rebel Wilson
this was cool, creative flip. I think it could have hit harder with a set up that was more like… super disrespectful trash taking his verse last week. That would also set up the second line better conceptually
So lose that false confidence or u bound to fuck it up, please..
u been put back in ya place more times than an OCD sufferer’s keys
lol, liked this
If u act cagey & shifty that heavy round’s penetrating u swiftly
Chappelle show alternate ending.. there’s no way Dave walks away from this .50
Cool nameflip here. Probably Chappelle flips are done on him but I haven’t seen one. Cancels out with the Wand bar Dave had

Really close to me. I’m gonna have to let it sit with me for a bit. Sorry guys! I’ll be back.