Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe
MENTION=160]Dominate My preference is for people to meet their deadlines and put in the same level of effort that I do. That's it. But you literally said you were going to post a verse that won't beat mine and also forfeit the result in the process... Why tf would I be interested in that? It's deflating. I'll just save everyone, including you, the time.
Idk, I would be in your shoes. I’ve given out a number of super extensions for the sake of having a battle go ahead this season. Would have likely meant more feedback for your verse, get to see what another guy did with the topic, #fortheculture, etc. My comment about you likely winning but I’ll forfeit anyway was honestly just being polite and trying to do the right thing because I know you care about winning/losing, and I don’t. I’m here for funsies and to improve as a writer. Part of that is figuring out when to pull the trigger on an idea and just start writing it with enough time left in the week to finish the verse given that the pace I’m able to write at seems to be highly variable. I’ve been hit and miss with that all season. This week, miss. I’m sorry it’s that deep to you. Good luck in the champ match.