- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

All those punchlines were recycled LOL

*Divine power erupts off planet, all sensors are off the scale"

Switch your STANCE GAIT....you got the Kenshin Himura reverse- STAB BLADE w/ a scar on your DAMN FACE!? ATTACK-HASTE..."STEEL sharpens STEEL" soon as your HAND RAISE I move in at sucha FAST PACE a sonic boom when your BACK BREAK like a SNAP CASE!!/ Slice your insides spill on the LANDSCAPE....call me "GUTS" breaking this "BUSTERS-SWORD" & go BERSERK on a RAMPAGE!!/
This Sin NERD was TESTY, i copped a"USED K" before the JURORS CATCH ME..."STICK put you on ICE" WORD TO GRETSKY....& if MEMORY SERVES CORRECTLY, ive already killed sin hid the body & had "DETECTIVES POINTING the FINGER" like YUSUKE URAMESHI!!//
The title of GOD IS FITTING; Drinking "MEAD not BACARDI SIPPING...My PARTNERS QUIPPING...ELVES, ORCS, CLERICS, THIEFS on 100...wherever I go the "LIFE OF THE PARTIES WITH ME!!"...SHOTTY GRIPPING, I put "SUMMON/SOME IN" a FAMILIAR face cuz all the animals FOLLOWING ME!//
I have TONY STARKS PLAN SCHEMATICS to keep "protection Under Armour like WATER-PROOF ELASTIC FABRICS
Commanding w/ BONAPARTES BATTLE TACTICS....All that "STUNTIN'LL BE YOUR DOWNFALL" - like OWEN HARTS APPARATUS!!/ THIS TECHNOPATHIC PANZER CANNON TRANSFORM OUT A SLEEVE OF A TRENCHCOAT JACKET. ULL BE "TALKING TO THE DEAD" like NECRO MAGIC....",For a price this CHOPPER on your HEAD" like INSPECTOR GADGET!//
You need PUFF, MUSHU, FALKOR, SMAUG....basically a BETTER DRAGON you UNFETTERED FAGGOt//

Part 1 of 10

Last edited by Saint; 08-01-2022 at 02:09 PM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote