Old 07-29-2022, 09:47 AM   #10
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Thought Dom would roll over and give Cog a no show victory this week but damn, the concept of this was nice especially for a quick write. Felt really reminiscent of the click adventure, interactive games of the early internet. Also like that you snuck in some jabs at your opponent and the nature of his content, was pretty funny, also kinda funny and ironic no matter what you choose it didn’t really end well for you, mirrors life in a way. I know it’s not THAT deep I’m just saying lol

I feel like Sinacog is being more responsive to the board and what people are saying perhaps he updated his AI? Anyways if he’s listening he needs to pertain his verse more to the topic given, flow and multis are nice and all but it all comes down to content and attention to details. Dom wins

V/Dom