Old 07-23-2022, 01:14 AM   #7
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Seeing Sinacog grasp the very basics of text battling makes me feel like the proud father of an autistic son who just learned to ride a bike at the tender age of 47. “Big Mac” was a good enough concept I guess for somebody whose creative thought process in a battle watching a rerun of Dave the Barbarian and not taking his psych meds. Trying to mesh it in again with the White Castle line was a little lame as the Big Mac is exclusive to McDonald’s, things may be different on Planet Cog though And also I’ve never seen a chameleon bounce either

Mac obviously woke up, and while still scratching last night’s crabs out his pubes, wrote this verse with his free hand. Nothing was a major hit but I dug the Oblivion and Snake God line they were alright.

Obviously Mac wins, we can entertain Sinacog as much as we want but I don’t see him defeating anyone for awhile. Cool to see him move in the right direction though. Maybe we’ll see a fully formed Sinacog someday, but now is not the time.

V/Mac