View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 01:08 AM   #18
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

@Soule - don’t sign out man, ur stress is appreciated…. You just had some real competition, and from what I read and what it’s worth, you do belong here… just sayin

@deadman - I’m having the same dilemma kind of…. I see I’m going to have to re-hear the way I write and present topics to fit in with the majority of the league… not that my regular style is not appreciated, or enjoyable for me to write in, but it’s one of those things like “know your audience”… plus I’m still shaking off rust, so it’ll be a good time to incorporate another direction into the skill set that’s being re-awakened… like you I can and have wrote stories, but I just opted to take my craft in another direction, but now I see it’s time to revert back and improve on what the audience prefers… it can only make me more well rounded, and improve me since the rust will break off in places which haven’t been used in a like a half a decade or more, rather than a year or two at most.

So to the two of you mentioned, and I will def include myself…

Time to up our game is all.

A. bove T. he R. est