Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Very interesting

Has this ever Happened b4 from u? Feel like since ur creative genius is next level you got cocky (at least at certain points) and felt like you didn’t need to write a rhyme story. Like u felt it might detract from u…

On the contrary, I think someone at your level shifting the craft to story mode while maintaining most of your flair would be absolutely transformative to the niche of topical writers. You do want to be recognized as the best topical writer of all time, don’t You? This cements your spot, and I do believe you have an extra gear here compared to we mortals if you had the time to write it out
dude yeah i used to write whole narratives and stuff

its just not as fun for me personally, but its a challenge, and im seeing others do it very well so lfg