View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 04:39 AM   #39
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladed Thesis View Post
Only ever see non-Nordic people call themselves a Viking.
And it's always kinda cringe when it happens

Not just a wrestling gimmick @Eviction. A lot of nordic folk like the history of vikings, reliving the times proper for fun.

Nowadays a lot of nationalist nutjobs hide behind the viking symbols as well tho, putting shame to names like Loke, Odin, Thor etc. pretending they'd die for them and will end up in Valhall when they die. So, calling yourself a viking unless it's in jest before chugging a beer or walk outside in the freezing cold with nothing but rags on would either make people think "lol, fucking tourist. Yeah, you're a viking, haha, whhoooo!" or "damn, I better distance myself from this retard".
Not too many of them but they exist and everyone thinks they're fucking assholes, even a lot of other cuntrag racists don't like these people either so even their own filth look down on these clowns. Like, nah, not even joking. They get drunk af, talk a lot of racist shit making people such as myself sneak tf out before they learn I'm half Albanian and gtfo there.

Russians seem to like them tho so they got thst going for them. One of these groups calls themselves "Sons of Odin/soldiers of Odin" which is fucking ridiculous. They act tough and run easily, mostly whst I've seen from them on vids is bothering security guards etc.

If you want to be looked upon as a viking by people with a brain... Take an ice bath while chugging a beer and taking some shots, then stay there for another 10-20 minutes. Walk outside in -30c barefoot with boxers and a tank top etc. Apetor on YouTube was a fucking viking.

No one around here will ever be looked upon as one tbph

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-19-2022 at 05:00 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote