View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 12:52 AM   #6
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

Dead Man, this was pretty cool. Flowed well. Part of me couldn't tell if this was just a really smooth keystyle or if you actually had a concept behind it all. Maybe that's not a bad thing. I'm a really big storyline guy personally so I might've liked to see something more driven than this but from a technical standpoint it was extremely clean. Good shit.

Frank, at first glance, this is ugly my dude lol. But once you dig in and start making your way it was rather pleasant. So, from what I gather. The dude's an addict who kills who good brother? And goes to prison in the end. I think my only real issue with this was that you maintained the same rhyme pattern throughout the entire piece, got a bit stale towards the end but it was consistent and I didn't catch myself falling off ever. Concept is real cool. I dig the storytelling here a lot. Good shit.

This was a really good battle, def a contender for Battle of the Week. Part of me feels like Dead Man expected Frank to no show. Regardless. On a person level, I enjoyed the storytelling in Frank's piece more. Felt like it could be a David Fincher movie, while Dead Man's felt like a track by Cage or Immortal Technique. Dope battle, could go either way.

Vote Frank