Old 07-01-2022, 08:49 AM   #8
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

YO ILL SUCK UR MOMMAS DICK OFF. nah hold up.

mommas dont have dicks

FUCK THIS BALD IDIOT IM ROASTIN THIS MANEQUIN.
HIS LIFE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AN ITS CHOKIN ON EMBARASSMENT.

doesnt really rhyme

LETS START WITH A FOCUS ON HOW HIS FAMILY LIVES.
NO ONE EVER LOVED HIM. SO HE LET HIS POPS SHARE THE CRIB JUST TO COHPE W THE ABANDONMENT.

if his pops is there it isnt really abandonment tbh, weak personal

FUCKIN GUY ROTTING DOWN THERE W THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND IM SPOSED TO JOKE LIKE HES THE MAN AN SHIT?!?!
LOOK U TOOTHLESS GREASE MONKEY U SHOULD THANK THE LORD UR JUST A FAGOT WORKIN LOW TO MIDDLE MANAGEMENT CUZ I SWEAR TO CHRIST IF U WERE EVEN SLIGHTLY SIGNIFICANT, ID REMOVE YOUR SOUL WITH A JAVELIN.

long bar text died in 2004 and if youre gonna do this style at least incorporate some decorations and adlibs like (OH SHIT!)

I DONT CARE IF U GOT TEETH, ON GOD ITS THE TRUTH...
YOU FAT FUCK. MAL PUSSY STRETCHED OUT LONGER THAN JUNE.

June's not even the longest month idiyote

BACK IN 08 WHEN I WAS LIFTING WEIGHTS? U WAS A LITTLE CREEPER, BUYING PUSSY, WE SEEN YA.
THEN U GOT SEEKING, SWITCHED YA DEMEANOR WELL...WE DONT BELIEVE YOU UR SICK AND OBESE DUDE.

practically bit this from jay z smh

DONT LET EM GAS YOU
LIKE BAGGA IS TRASH AND WONT THRASH U.

10/10 haymaker

FELL FROM TOP THREADS TO NOT MENTIONED AT ALL
TO YOUR GIRL FRIENDS COOCHIE PROLLY COULD SWALLOW US ALL.

you rhymed "all" with "all" and you forgot the oochie wally adlib

MATTER FACT, SHE GOT THE WORST PUSSY ON THE WHOLE FUCKIN CORD.
BUT I KNOW, HIS DUMB LOVES BLIND CUZ HE GET TO CUM SOME TIMES

doesn't rhyme

THATS WHY YOUR LAAAAMMEE EGO SUFFERIN BIG.
ITS ONLY SO LONG TILL SHANE TAKES HER BACK IN.

filler

WIGGA U AINT GET IT, YOU WITNESSED IT IN YA FOLKS PAD,
LIVIN W YA BROKE DAD AN HATED YA LIFE.

solid

U SAID U BEEN W LIKE 10 I DID THAT TIMES 5, SMARTEN UP GOD.
FOUR BITCHES IN TEN MONTHS WIGGA? I COULD DIVIDE.

being able to carry out 3rd grade mathematical operations as a man in your mid 30's isnt a flex bro

GRANDPA PUKE WAS ONE KATE MAYBE 2, AN WITH KATE U COULDNT COOM. ONE WAS MAL THE OTHER WAS TITS CLASSIC.
THATS A ONE HOT BITCH EVERY TEN TRICK AVERAGE AND THATS SO LAAAAEMMMMMEE.

you said in the last 10 years, he's had 1 hot chick then said he's had 1 hot chick every 10 years. that's not actually division. You just started with 4 women and subtracted 3 to arrive at 1. That's subtraction, not division. The denominator in this equation is and has always been 10, so neither the numerator or denominator are being reduced in any way. So you're now a man in your mid 30's flexing your 3rd grade mathematical operations that are actually 1st grade mathematical operations.

WIGGA GET SOME COLOGNE U STINK LIKE GAHBAGE, IS UR DAD A HOSTAGE???(GET EM OTTA THERE)
YALL FAGOTS GONE LEARN TO RESPECK THE KING DONT BE THE NEXT HALTON IN A BASEMENT WITHERING.

ok but wasn't worth the build up

B-A-G I RUINED THIS FAT SIMP.

Last edited by Answer; 07-01-2022 at 08:52 AM.