Old 07-01-2022, 01:43 AM   #8
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

I’ve had my fill of Sinacog, verses never even hit the ballpark of the topic, forced ass rhymes and what not with a very occasional dope inclusion here and there. Frustrating with knowing he could write an excellent piece if he wanted to. I don’t know

Hal0 verse reminded me of the one Frank wrote awhile ago in the contenders match vs NYC. Sirens always make for good writing and you had some next level stuff here, your entire first stanza was wow. But you include some of your bread and butter shock imagery which isn’t necessarily bad it just throws the verse off the rails in my opinion. But in all honesty you didn’t need much to take this. Pretty much a bye week. Good work

V/Hal0