View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 11:55 AM   #6
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

One thing that’s gay about This league is ppl stay dickriding wack verses. “Omg so creative” man pick up ur balls, say what’s actually on ur mind or stfu…if the verse is good say it’s good, if it’s bad don’t out yourself as a people pleasing low iq fag “omg so good”& dumb shit like that…

Sinacog is clearly trolling here as usual. Half trolling, more like. It’s kind of funny, with the capitalization and glib repetition of half assed basic concepts, the funny thing is it sounds dope in parts, then he goes back to trolling. I think if sinacog ever stopped trolling he could write a dope verse but I doubt he ever will. Overall this was basic, of a trolling nature and not good.

Halo same thing you’re all over the place. Weird lines like you’re fondling a woman while she eats her fish?…yeah, doesn’t seem well thought out. I thought you had nice sections to your verse like sinacog did, you trolled less, you put in more effort at using vocabulary and setting, even if it was mostly nonsensical. For effort and some streaks of beautiful lightning within the sky of manure——>>

Mvgt halo

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 06-28-2022 at 12:07 PM.