View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 11:32 AM   #5
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

sin:

probably one of your top three verse - dude i love the creativity of it.. the colourfull depiction of what is what and the general story telling of the story itself the vocab was strong and the delivery was your usual on point all in all short but sweet but saying that though it was still of good size to be an enjoyable read.. thanks

broken:

dude super dope dude.. i loved this story such an adventure i mean the whole set for sail and the mermaids song part was off the chain.. the story of the characters tale was depictive and forfilling the boat and the food captured was cool really felt like you were there.. the rhyme scheme was dope and the general structure and flow was on point.. dope dude

vote = brokenhal0

just an all round stronger story more flushed out for one sometimes its better to tell less but in this case it was definitely one point in the right direction.. plus the story was just that much better to overwhelm this match for a vote.. gl guys i loved them both