View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 04:47 PM   #43
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
do you fucking hear yourself right now? seriously WTF would you even imagine I give a flying fuck what you think about my writing, I tell you what since you're so upset about losing, you can have the fucking belt back and we can battle again and the result will be no different, usually when someone wins a battle they are bragging not complaining, and the person that lost is the one complaining, otherwise they wouldn't have said shit and move along, how immediate you came with the excuses was absurd LOL.
I’m not upset, for the 7,535th time. Repeating it to me like a toddler doesn’t make it true, moron.

You do give a fuck about my opinion…s’why you’re the only emotional one typing…

When someone wins they keep it moving, YOU’RE bragging because you know you’re garbage and eked out a razor thin W against a key.

The fact is you’re a weirdo and you are trash in every life metric

Writing - absolute garbage
IQ - low
Charisma and game- non existent
Salary - low
Grammar and spelling- low
Strength and speed - low
Genetics - sub zero
Hobbies and skills - homo mud wrestling

Dudes only voted for you because you’ve been “down” with them for the season, participating, voting etc. They feel an emotional connection to you and don’t want to hurt your feelings after you rode their dicks in previous votes. This is of course all subconscious and you wouldn’t understand it. Nor would they on that last account tbh