View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 05:56 AM   #7
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

@Objective
You was doing something that I started implementing more in my writing, I would just go line by line and finish the line there but I see that your also just finishing the line, sometimes if you stay constrained to the end line it's hard to finish the line, if you let it continue until you're done it flows smoother, didn't know if the mike character was in reference to your opponent or not, I do like the ending it just seems abrubt and unfinished to me.

@Mike Wrecka
while technically this was an easier read so I'm going to give you flow points, flow and rhyme scheme was short and snappy, you're opponent had an ending that was abrubt not really sure what I can take from your verse, I like to see a beginning, middle, and an end, yours seems one dimentional from the start, I liked how you described your subject, but the story lacked, and that is most important to me as a voter.

while this might look like an easy battle to vote on, both writers did a very good job and produced a verse that was easy to read, I prefer objective because he told a actually store and a path for the character in his story, good battle fellas.

v/obj